Infrastructure Surtax Committee Meeting Update
The next Infrastructure Surtax Committee Meeting will be held on Thursday, April 18 at 1:30 p.m. in Conference Room 3 of the County Administration Complex, Roger Poitras Annex, 2300 Virginia Ave., Fort Pierce.
Created to review the County’s expenditures of Surtax proceeds to be used for the financing, planning, constructing, reconstructing, renovating and improving of our needed infrastructure.
- We are currently taking applications for this board. Interested parties, please visit our Advisory Board home page and click on the application link.
- The Committee shall consist of nine (9) members and one (1) alternate. All members
shall have the following qualifications:
- A member shall be a resident of St. Lucie County
- One member shall be appointed by each member of the BCC
- Four members shall be appointed at large with one at-large member from Fort
Pierce and one at-large member from Port St. Lucie
- At-large members shall serve a term of four years
- Members shall not be elected officials or County staff members
- Consideration should be given to applicants to the Committee that have a
background in engineering, planning or finance.
- The term of each member of the Committee appointed by an individual Board member
shall coincide with the terms of the BCC member that appointed the member of the
- Vacancies occurring for any reason during the term of office by a Committee Member
shall be filled within ninety (90) days from the date of the vacancy.
- A quorum shall consist of no less than five (5) members.
- Recommendations and decisions of the Committee shall be made by a majority vote of
those present and voting.
The meeting location has not yet been determined.
Deputy County Administrator
email@example.com • 772-462-1156
Sr. Office Operations Specialist
|Member||Appointed By||Term Expires|
|Jeffrey Lyons||Commissioner Dzadovsky||11/2020|
|Jayne Rowley||Commissioner Mitchell||11/2023|
|Carolyn Niemczyk||Commissioner Bartz||11/2020|
|Mike Monahan||Commissioner Hutchinson||11/2023|
|Deborah Beutel||Commissioner Townsend||11/2020|
|DJ Ferguson||At-Large Alternate||1/2023|